TO ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGERS,WELL-WISHERS AND FRIENDS


To All my fellow Blogger,Well-wishers and Friends:

Thanks to all who have visited my blog to date and give numerous comments and ideas to improve my profile. Without youe support I will not have reached this far.. I would like to take this opportunity to inform all that currently I shifting from Owasso (OK) to Dallas Texas soon and will be going for a month vacation to India..It has been a year since I can to from Singapore to India and to USA..I need a break and want to relax before sending my daughter to school. Therefore I will not be posting any new recipe till I'm back fro my vacation so pleas bear with me and continue giving your support once I'm back again...Look forward more Indian Traditional recipe once I'm back as I will be sharing my mother-in-law recipes with all as she is very good cook. She very good in preparing village style veggie..much better than me as I like to experiment with flavors and play around with my cooking as my kids are fuess eaters..


I hope to share more interesting and tasty recipes with all soon..so take care..will be back soon and please continue giving me your support and encouragement for my blog...

Comments

Vikis Kitchen said…
Hi saras , happy Pongal and Happy holidays dear. Enjoy. Have a great time. Expecting ur recipes soon.
Oh Thanks Viki...u can expect more good recipes ma..
Anonymous said…
Hope you enjoy your break and I also look forward to more delicious recipes from you. When you get back, I'd like to invite you to take some time to drop by at Foodista. We have launched an online food and cooking encyclopedia ala wikipedia where you can contribute and share what you know about food, your fave recipes, and cooking techniques.

We also have a small embeddable widget that will help you increase traffic to your blog from Foodista-related pages. This will explain how the widget works. Thanks!
Chitra said…
Hello mam,Happy holidays..Enjoy!!!Looking fwd for village style cooking!!Do visit my blog when u r free and leave ur valuable comments:)
Vikis Kitchen said…
Pls trail me back for a surprise:)