Thin Curst Pizza

The climates is getting worse as days passes and I'm freezing to death here...Oh boy I cannot stand the cold as it sends chills down my spine..Climate is Dallas is much better than in Owasso...I can never forgot those days back there without electricity for ten days. Pizza my son's and hubby's choice of comfort for this winter seasons..I normally used to prepare my dough at home but this time I'm using the help of store brought dough. Having it in our cozy home environment with your loved one and of course with your favorite movie.

Thin Crust Pizza

Ingredients
Serving Size: 5


1 tin Pillsbury Pizza dough

For the tomato sauce:

2 garlic clove finely minced

1 medium onion finely chopped

1 large tomato finely chopped

3 slice thick bacon finely chopped(optional)

1 cup crushed tomato

1tbsp Mrs. Dash Seasoning Blend

salt and pepper to taste


Preparation Methods:

Coat a non-stick wok with 1tbsp oil and add the bacon and garlic. Stir until the bacon release it's fat- then add the chopped tomato and onions. Once the onions turns slightly browned add the crushed tomato. Once the mixture becomes thick -add salt and pepper. Remove from flame and set aside.


Topping for the pizza:


1 cup shredded grilled chicken

1/2 cup sliced green capsicum

1/2 cup diced tomatoes

1 cup mixed shredded cheese

1 cup hot buffalo sauce


Preparation Methods:


Roll out the dough and carefully place them onto a greased pizza tray.Pour the tomato sauce on the center of the dough and spread it evenly around the dough. Sprinkle some cheese over the sauce layer.Sprinkle the shredded grilled chicken as onto the pizza.Then add the diced green capsicum and sliced onions .Drizzle a good amount buffalo sauce and finally sprinkle the remaining cheese and pizza seasoning. Bake at 350 °C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve the pizza hot with crushed red pepper flask with any beverage of your choice.




Comments

Vikis Kitchen said…
Superb pizza da. Well said about this weather and pizza. Very nice recipe n picture. The plate makes me more hungry...I can have the whole serving in a wink of a second:)
my kitchen said…
wow delicious,my hubby's favorite
Priya Suresh said…
YUM! am gonna shift myself to ur home...delicious!
Suparna said…
Hi sara,
looks like a perfect comforting food for the cold weather :)
Looks yumm..
Unknown said…
good one..want to try it sometime..