Bottlegroud Saute

Bottlegroud Saute
I would thanks all my fellow blogger-and well-wish for showering me with awards. I'm indeed honored to receives these awards from u guys. I wouldn't have reached here without your encouragement. This is one of my favorite vegetarian- side dish which I like to prepare whenever I feel bored of having meats at home.

Ingredients
1 cup chopped bottlegroud
1 red onion chopped
1 garlic clove minced
1 green chillie chopped finely
1/2tsp mustard seeds
1/2tsp cumin seeds
1tsp channa dhal
1tsp ural dhall
1tsp pepper powder
1/2tsp turmeric powder
1/2tsp chillie powder
1/4tsp garam masala
a pinch of hing
chopped coriander leaves
chopped spring onions
few sprig curry leaves

Preparation Methods:
Heat a skillet on medium flame with 2tbsp oil and splutter curry leaves,mustard ,the dhals and cumin seeds followed by chopped onions,minced garlic and green chillie. As the onions turn slightly brown add the chopped bottlegroud, all the spice powders and salt. Saute for 2 minutes and cover the skillet with a lid until the bottlegroud becomes tender. Remove the lid and add the pepper power and adjust the leave of salt. Add the chopped coriander leaves and spring onions. Give one really good mix and transfer to a serving bowl.

Comments

Hari Chandana P said…
Simple and delicious... looks perfect..
Vrinda said…
Simple n tasty fry...
Looks so yummy perfect for rotis.. I love bottle guard.
Urmi said…
Looks delicious and tempting. Wonderful presentation.
Simplyfood said…
This bottle gourd stir fry looks lovely.Nice rich colour too.
Cicily Antony said…
simple and comforting...
Unknown said…
Though Iam not a fan of bottle gourd,recipe of urs is tempting me to try it..I usually prepare it by just seasoning it and at the end add grated coconut
Preety said…
looks so delicious ..different recipe
SathyaSridhar said…
woow,,,bottle gourd saute sounds great for me,,looks spicy n colourful
Tina said…
Yummy and delicious...
Priya Suresh said…
Never prepared bottlegourd as this way, stir fry looks truly delicious and yumm...
Saras, this is a comfort meal, well done.
Sashi said…
Simple and easy saute, love to have it with rice !!
Kalai said…
wow..simple and healthy poriyal. A great combo with curd rice!
Sushma Mallya said…
simple but very delicious and lovely click too
Nithya said…
Wow.. this is simple and classic :)
I always prefer more simple and homely dish which make me more comfortable:) Thanks for the comments:)