Mutton Do Piaza

Mutton Do Piaza
I was going through the shelve in Dallas Library and came across this delicious Mutton recipes which really made me drool at the step by step snaps.I don't really like to have mutton but now I have got myself addicted and always find some ways to prepare them.

Ingredients
For The Masala Paste:

1 cup shallots chopped
15 dried chillies (adjust according to your intake of spice)
2tbsp meat masala -any brand
½ tsp cumin seeds
1 tomato
2tbsp tomato paste
2tbsp ginger garlic paste

Add 5 tbsp of oil in wok add the all the masala ingredients and roast to grind into a smooth paste.

1lb mutton chopped
1/2tsp tumeric powder
2tbsp coriander powder
2 cups chopped onions
salt to taste
2 bay leaves
a small cinnamon stick
3 cloves
3 cardamon pods
1/2tsp mustard seeds
1/2tsp cumin seeds
few sprig curry leaves

Preparation Methods:
Grease a pressure cooker with 2tbsp oil and splutter mustard and curry leaves followed by cumin,dried chilies, cinnamon stick,cloves and cardamon pods til fragrant.Add the chopped onions and saute til they browned.Then add the cubed mutton and all the spice powder-saute well.Finally pour in the grind masala paste and mix well.Pressure cook to about 5 whistle.allow the pressure to released and transfer to a serving platter garnished with finely chopped coriander leaves.

Comments

Shama Nagarajan said…
drooling recipe..looks yummy
Sarah Naveen said…
I love this curry...i m drooling..yummy yumm
Hayley said…
Nice curry with great pics!!
Priya Suresh said…
Slurppp, mouthwatering dish..
Tina said…
Soooo spicy and tempting...
SathyaSridhar said…
Sara,,,really u r right,,this recipe drooling me...even me too dont mutton before now m cooking atleast once in a week.This recipe looks delicious and name too.thanks for sharing dear,,take care n keep on smiling.
Unknown said…
Yummy looking mutton do piaza..Ive blogged abt mushroom do piaza..
Sumi said…
It been a long time since I had Mutton, this one make me drooling.
love the colour..
SathyaSridhar said…
Dear Sara,,,please collect ur gift from my blog.
Looks so yummy I think I can substitute mutton with mushroom. Nice combo of spices. Yummy
Urmi said…
Mutton looks spicy, colourful and fantastic.
drooling here... looks very spicy and delicious.. a perfect combo with rice or roti..
Thanks for the lovely comments dears:)