Asparagus With Ham/Chicken

Asparagus With Ham
I know I know!!! I haven't shown my face for quite some-time since my last post. I was kinda of busy around my own world and nothing special has being on my strove for sometime. the bug flu has being going around in shifts in my home for sometime and the kids wasn't in mood for anything new.Recent I found some good back bone ham at the central market and prepared this mouth-water side dish which was indeed great with white steaming rice.Hope that this recipe will find it's way on your dinning table soon.Till then happy cooking and more recipes will flow soon....

Ingredients:
Serving Size:4

1 bunch asparagus cubed
1 cup cooked ham or any dark meat
2tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 yellow onion chopped finely
1tsp chili flakes
1tsp Chinese Rice Wine
1tbsp dried shrimps pounded
1tsp dark soy sauce
1/2tsp grounded black pepper
salt to taste
1tbsp sesame oil

Preparation Methods:
Infuse 1tbsp of olive with crushed chill flask in a non-stick pan followed chopped onions,minced garlic and the pounded dried shrimps. Once the onions turn brown add the cubed asparagus with all the remaining ingredients.. Once they are tender- adjust the level of salt to ensure the taste is right. Finally add the cooked ham and give a quick toss.Remove and transfer to a platter and drizzle the sesame oil over it.




Comments

Deepti said…
Very tempting n full of healthy ingredients.
Sushma Mallya said…
That looks very delicious...lovely click as well
Indian Khana said…
Yummy..wonderful way to use asparagus...looks too gud
Priya Suresh said…
Wat a mouthwatering dish, yummm!!makes me hungry dear..
Priya dharshini said…
luv asparagus and the way u cooked, we missed u badly these days...
Vrinda said…
Nice recipe n looks so tempting..never tried asparagus this way..
Hayley said…
lovely dish...asparagus my fav...:-)
this is best to eat with a plate of steam rice, yum!
Unknown said…
Hope u'r kids are better now..We had the same episode last month..Its heartbreaking:(Ive tried asparagus only in sambar..U'r dish looks yumm
Urmi said…
Lovely, spicy and mouth watering dish. I will send you pizza and you please send me asparagus with ham. I cannot resist myself seeing such a wonderful and gorgeous looking dish.
FH said…
Wonderful combo, I love Asparagus too. Great looking plate.
Thank u so much for all the lovely comments and encouragement kitchen queens:)
Namitha said…
That's a delicious combo..I love the flavor from rice wine :-)
Subhie Arun said…
healthy n yummy dish...n very invitin
Sarah Naveen said…
That looks so Fabulous.....wanna gobble up the entire thing now...
FoodLovers said…
looks lovely saras loved it
Hy,
Chanced upon ur blog while blog hopping...interesting space u have...loved your collection of recipes...!
Do drop in at my blog sometime.
Thanks for all the lovely comments and I will sure check out all the blog as so as possible as I in mid of shifting back soon...held up with all of issues so all my beloved friends pls do bear with my absent.
shahana said…
Grt recipe!Will try this with chicken..
Hy Dear,
Happy to follow u.
Hope you would be interested in the ongoing event " I Love My Dad" in my space. Do check out...
Mythreyi Dilip said…
Love the combination of asparagus with chicken, delicious dear!!!
Sarah Naveen said…
Were r u dear??? Hope u r fine!!!
Padhu Sankar said…
How r you? No updates for a long time .Nice pictures