Mushroom Soup

Mushroom Soup
I'm so happy that I have finally reached the end of the week and it's time for me to gather all the dirty laundries and other stuffs to my native for the weekend-but I am not in so much of a hurry for the week to end. Before I leave for the weekend I wanted to post a recipe as I have being piling up all lots of recipes in my hard disk. I decide to attempt to make my own mushroom soup. You will never realized just how good this soup can be until you make your own from scratch. My first attempt was in 2002 as a newly married bride. I made it for my hubby's birthday and it was really mouth-watering. As time past I have completely forgotten about until few days back when my son starts to demand for soups on daily basics.Try out this wonderful mouth-watering recipe and have enjoyable weekend. I will see u guys with an another recipe from my kitchen to urs soon.

Serving Size:4
Ingredients

2tbsp butter
1 small onion, diced
2 cloves garlic minced
4 stalks of celery, diced
1 leek, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
3 tbsp flour
1 1/2 cup milk
2 cups vegetable stock
salt and pepper to taste

Preparation Methods:
Place the pan over a low heat, add the butter and leave it to melt.Add the diced onion, celery, leeks.minced garlic and mushrooms. Saute them in the butter for about 5 mins.When the vegetables are soft and onions translucent, add the flour and mix it in well.Leave the soup to cook for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.Taste the soup and if necessary season again then ladle it into a large bowl and serve with crusty bread.

Lookout for the following recipe updates soon and have a great weekend !!!

Comments

Padhu Sankar said…
Such a comforting and delicious soup!
Priya Suresh said…
Yumm,very inviting soup..
Sarah Naveen said…
A great weekend to u to sara!!!
this looks so yumm!!
Suman Singh said…
yummy looking soup..Have a nice weekend to you too dear!
Reshmi Mahesh said…
Looks very inviting... you got a lovely space...following it..

FunWidFud
Hamsi said…
Interesting soup. Its comfort and delish.

Hamsamlini Chandrasekaran,
http://indianyummykitchen.blogspot.com
Urmi said…
Looks yummy and tempting.
Fitted kitchen said…
Its my favourite soup. Its to yummy and very testy. Thanks for shearing.
Mens Shorts said…
That is really so nice of that and I love those wonderful garnished dishes well. Its really an art to make such a wonderful cooking and I love to ear that noodles.
Tummy tuck said…
This soup looks very spicy and delicious. Bet this is a very good light lunch, Thank you very much to share.
Jack Skeleton said…
Nice blog, I follow yo :)
Follow me http://maziuxd.blogspot.com/