Deep Fried Quail Roast


Deep Fried Quail
Frankly speaking I never like the taste of these quail at all. The moment I set my eyes on these I felt very uneasy but quail roast happens to be my hubby's favorite dish since young. Whenever we patronizing any India restaurant -quail roast would be the first dish to be ordered by my hubby and I really don't understand why his eyes sparkles whenever he taste them. Anyway each person have their own taste right.

Serving Size:5

Ingredients:


5 quails cleaned
1 egg white beaten well
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
1thsp green chillie paste
1/2tsp curry leave paste
1tsp coriander leave paste
1tsp mint paste
1tbsp chilli powder
1/2tsp turmeric powder
1tsp garam masala
1/2tsp cumin powder
1tbsp fresh curd
1tbsp chicken curry powder
1/2tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
juice of half lemon
oil for frying
Chopped fresh coriander leaves
1 green chile sliced

Preparation Methods:
In a lager bowl marinate the quail piece with all the ingredient and leave in fridge over-nite. Heat oil in a heavy bottom wok and deep fry the quail until golden brown. Remove and drain. Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander and slice green chillies.

Comments

Your hubby must be very happy to taste.
Priya Suresh said…
Even i dont like quails, but my H is same as urs, he never failed having it, totally agree with u,each one have their own taste na..
Vikis Kitchen said…
I too don't cook quail:) But its my dad's favorite....You made it like my home town's chettinad fry. Superb!