Stri-Fried Flat Noodles With Coriander Panner

Stir-Fried Flat Noodles With Coriander Panner
Am I back to my cooking sphere or just pretend to do so? Honestly I don't know the answer either. I'm asking this question to myself whether I'm just posting recipes just to update and keep track of the blogging world. Looking back while I was in in USA each day I would be spending my time in the kitchen cooking something different or trying out some recipes I have gathered. My dining table would be lined with up with many types of mouth-watering recipes. Back here in India, my passion for cooking have decreased. Perhaps due to insufficient or not availabilities of certain ingredient could have change my interest.

Recently we celebrate my daughter 5th b'day in CBE. I had invite all our close reletives and friend s for the b'day party. With the help of my MIL we prepared Kadai Panner, Channa Masala. Chapati. Iddly, Sambar. Coconut Chutney, Veggie Fried Rice, Veg bonda and Onion Samosa. We had a wonderful time at the party. Few packets of panner were left over and each time I open my fridge, those packs of panner kept staring at me begging to finish off before the expire date. For some reason I kept on postponing. Few days ago I decide to finish off the panner packs before the expire date. My hubby want me to prepare something different with panner. So her come the menu of the day:Stir Fried Flat Noddles with Coriander Panner...

Ingredients for the Noodles:

1 packet flat noodles
1 cup chopped tofu
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
1/4 cup chopped capsicums
1/4 cup green peas
1/4 cup cauliflower
1 bunch boy choy chopped
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms of your choice
5 garlic clove minced finely
1 onion sliced
1 tomato chopped finely
1tsp ginger paste
1tsp cumin powder
1/2tsp clove powder- or just grind 5 cloves roasted in oil
1/4tsp cinnamon powder
1tsp chilli powder
1tbsp rice wine
1tbsp sesame oil
1tbsp pepper sauce
1/2tsp crushed peppercorns
1tbsp tomato ketchup
1tsp of dark and light soy sauce each
salt to taste
finely chopped spring onions and coriander leaves


Preparation Methods:
Boil the noodles until the no more oils are seen. Drain under cold water and keep aside. Heat a heavy bottom wok with 2tbsp olive oil and the sesame oil. Once heated add the minced garlic,ginger paste and the chopped onions. As the onions turned slightly brown and tomatoes-add all the vegetables and stir- fry for 5 minutes.Once the veggies are tender add all the spice powder and fry till the raw smells are removed. Finally added the noodles-combine well. Add some hot water if you find the noodles too dry. Adjust the level of salt and remove from flame. Transfer to a serving platter garnished with chopped spring onions and coriander leaves.

Ingredients for the Coriander Panner:

For the coriander paste:

1 cup chopped coriander leaves
2tbsp chopped mints leaves
few curry leaves
5 green chillie
2 garlic cloves
a small ginger
1tsp fennel seeds
2tbsp curd
2tbsp tamarind juice
5 shallots
Salt to taste
In a coated frying pan add all the ingredients and saute well-then blend to a fine pasted once cooled and keep aside.

2 packet panner
1 onion slice
1 tomato diced
1tsp mustard seeds
1tsp cumin seeds
1tsp garam masala
1/4tsp turmeric powder
1/2tsp chillie powder
4 curry leaves
salt to taste

Preparation Methods:
Add a cup vegetable oil in a frying pan and shallow fry the panner marinated with 1/2tsp of salt. Keep aside.In a frying pan add 2tbsp of oil -add the mustard seeds. Once it starts to crack add the cumin seeds,curry leaves, onions and tomatoes. Saute them for 3 minutes then add the chillie powder,garam masala,turmeric powder. Let the onion and tomatoes cook really well in the spice. Add the grind coriander paste and bring to boil.Finally add the fried panner pieces and allow to combine well in the spice mixture. Remove from flame and transfer to a serving dish.


Comments

yumm veg flat noodles and coriander paneer(u can also try this with chicken) can pair up the best dear.Clicks luk yumm and delicious.
Unknown said…
Yummy noodles with lots of flavor.