Wontan Soup With Noddles

Wontan Soup With Noddles



Kids: Mom can you just throw that annoying alarm clock away. The sound irritates us. We want to sleep please!!!

Myself : Its already 6.30 am and time to get up and get ready for school or you will be late. 

The daily routine argument in my home everyday. Time really flies as I remember saying the same words to my dad when I was in my kid's shoes 30 yrs back. History do repeat itself in another form right. I have a confess to make now- I"m lazy just simply lazy to core during my teenage life. I normally start off my days on a bad note right off the bat. I dislike waking up in the mornings and I consider it to be a grueling task every time I do it. I try anything possible to sleep more. Even if I have something to do in the morning, I will consider it less important than sleep. I've hit the snooze button to the point that my alarm clock realize that Im not waking up and doesn't"t buzz. To avoid that I always try to place my alarm clock as far from my bed as possible so it will require me to get up and walk all the way across the room. 
Well that's me many years ago but at time I tend to get back to my laziness due to getting older or my body needing more rest.  I have tons of recipes yet to be posted and I'm just lazy to find myself comfortable with my computer. Anyway lets get back to my cooking. I tend to go off the line when I drift back to my teenage time.

During the winter seasons I made a lot of soups to keep myself and family warm
and comfortable. There' nothing better then cozying up in your seat with a hot soup on a cold winter afternoon. I's just the perfect things to soothe your soul  and get you reenergized for the rest of your day.

My home made wonton soup is always a must when the kids feel a little chill of the weather!!. These wontons are filled with juicy ground chicken fillings and will definitely knock your socks off.

Chicken wontons soup is a quick delicious and a couple meal that can be easily ready in minutes. Ground chicken breast is mixed with delicious flavorings and easily transfer into dumplings. This whole meal is not completely without some stir fried noodles. YES - noodles is a must for me whenever I prepare Wontan Soup.

Sit back and enjoy the my home made wonton soup  with a plate  of Stir friend noodles that ill warm your heat as it warms your spoons. So just dig in all!!!




Ingredients:
1 lb ground chicken breast
I medium green onions finely chopped
1/4 tsp soy sauce1/s tsp rice wine
1 tsp fresh chopped ginger roots
a pinch of pepper
30 wonton wrappers



For the soup:
1 cup of chopped boy chyle
3 cups of stock
1 green onion cut on diagonally
3 ginger roots sliced thinly
1/8 tsp soy sauce
pinch of pepper
1/4 tsp of sesame oil

For the Noodles:
Ingredients:
1 cup fresh or dry yellow noodles
2 cups of mixed stir fry vegetables (ur choice..I used just beans sprouts)
3 tbsp vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves minced finely
salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp soya sauces
2 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp chilli paste
finely slice onion leaves



Preparation Methods For the Wonton Soup:
In a food processor add the chicken, chopped green onions, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger and the pepper. Pulse until the mixture is blende well.. Transfer to bowl and keep aside.

On a clear chopping board arrange the wanton wrappers and a small of water or corn starch mixture. Spoon 1/2 tsp of chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper. Wet your fingers and apply to the edge pf the wrapper. Fold the opposite corner to meet the wet edge to make a triangle bringing the left and right corner around to meet t the bottom, pressing together firmly. Set aside.

Boil the stock in large saucepan with ginger and pepper- bring to simmer and add the wontons. Boil for 3 minutes and finally add the boy chye. Let it boil for couple of minutes. Serve and garnish with green onions and a splash of sesame oil.

Preparation Method for the Stir Fried Noddles:
Prepare the noodles accordingly to the package direction. Rinse the noodles with cold water. Toss the noodles with a little oil. Heat the wok with couple spoons of oil down the side of the wok.. Swirl to coat. the bottom and lower sides of. the wok evenly. Stir- fry the. minced garlic just until fragrant and add the vegetables. Sauté for few seconds and add the noodles and toss well with the ingredients. Season the all with salt, pepper, chili paste, soya sauce and rice wine.Toss all the ingredients until all are crispy and tender. Transfer to serving plate garnished with sliced green onions. Dig in as u sip the soup.









Comments