Scrambled Eggs With Capsicums


Scrambled Eggs With Capsicums



Cooking is my favorite activity because it’s a way for me to reduce stress and I can be artistic about it and it never gets repetitive. A great way for me to reduce stress and when every time I get upset or stressed up I can just cook something I want to eat. I started to cook when I was about 10 years old, when I was home alone all by myself and I was pretty hungry, being a South Indian there’s always sufficient dosa batter in our fridge. I prepare myself some dosa not perfect ones but eatable. That’s how my journey in cooking got shaped and here I am.

As for today's recipe I have adapted from chili paneer recipe to fulfill my son's wish to have eggs with capsicum. This is a very quick to put up and will go very well with Chinese fried rice or any variety rice for that sake.Capsicum with eggs is very easy and simple stir fry. The delicate taste and th pleasant flavor of capsicums when paired with eggs makes a delicious stir fry. Tomatoes can also beard as its coats the spices well giving it a tangly taste. Ginger garlic paste also gives rich flavor to the dish. Since my daughter is not a great fan of tomatoes I have omit from the dish. This recipe embraces flexibility as ingredients can be changed based on your needs and what's available at hand. 

Try out this simple and easy recipe and have a great weekend guys. 


Ingredients:
3 capsicums
4 eggs
salt and pepper to taste
1tbsp soya sauce
1 big red onion sliced thinly
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste

Preparation Methods:
Discard the stems of the capsicums and cut into small cubes. Beat the eggs in bowl with salt and pepper. Smear the wok with oil on medium heat- add the sliced onions and ginger garlic for 1 minute and then add the cubed capsicums. Add the soy sauce and allow the capsicums to cook for about 5 minutes pressing them against the side of the wok with your ladle until they are fragrant and tender. Pour the beaten eggs and mix well. Scramble the eggs and capsicums. When the eggs are just cooked dish out to a serving dish.
















Comments