Home Made Spinach Cheese Veg Pizza

 Home Made Spinach Cheese Veg Pizza


When boredom strikes, it's a great opportunity to try something new! How about picking up a hobby like painting, writing, cooking a new recipe or learning a new skill online? The options are endless and what interests me the most? If you give me that option-my answer would be definitely ,"COOKING" trying out some dish from scratch to match my family's taste buds as cooking can be a creativity and enjoyable way to pass the time while also satisfying my hunger. trying out a new recipe can help me to expend my culinary skills, introduce me to new flavour and also provide a sense of accomplishment when I can create something delicious. Plus experimenting in the kitchen can be a runway to break the monotony of daily routine and discover new favourite dishes. So why not spice things up with the my new pizza base ? Who knows I might have discover a new go to meal!!



Taking time out of the busy days putting down the phones and celebrate every glorious flavour. guest and memory makes me feel like I have truly lived deliciously and also mean eating seasonally. I will walk around and pay visit to the local markets to get inspiration for what to cook and what to eat. During such walk along my neighbour hood I passed by Pizza Hut -the global chain known for it's variety pizza styles with different kinds of new flavours to satisfy each countries cuisine and their signature dishes. Perfectly idea posed as I went the local supermarket  grabbing a big can of pizza dough and other ingredients to prepare some pizzas for dinner tonight with a different pizza spread as base not the regular tomato infused spread.

After contemplating various options for a flavourful and nutritious pizza base- I ultimately settled using fresh spinach as the fountain for my new recipe. My decision steamed from the a desire to incorporate more greens to my diet while still enjoying the indulgence of having pizza. Trust me after a  lots of tantrums and noooo and butsss from the kids I came to decision to try out the pizza. Spinach adds a burst of flavours when paired with ingredients like cheese, garlic and other vegetable. My decision to use spinach as the base for my pizza reflects a balance of health-conscious choice, culinary creativity and personal presence. With its nutrient-rich profile, versatile flavour and ease of preparation- spinach provides the perfect foundation for delicious and wholesome pizza experience. So guys grab ur aprons and try out the recipe from my kitchen to yours.!! See yea....


Ingredients For Spicy Spinach Puree:
1 packet of fresh spines leaves
2 whole cloves of garlic
5 green  chillies
butter
salt and pepper to taste
2tbsp lemon juice

Note: You can adjust the quantities based on your preference for spiciness and consistency.

Preparation Method:
Boil a pot of water and blench the cleaned spinach leave for a about 10 minutes.Strain and reserve the water for blending the puree. In small wok add the butter saute the garlic cloves and green chillies for few minutes and season them with salt and pepper. In a blender add the blenched spinach and the sautéed ingredients pureeing by adding the reserved water you your prefer consistency. Transfer the puree to the bowl and add the lemon juice and set aside.

Topping for the Pizza:
diced tomatoes cubes
sliced olive
diced green capsicums
diced red onions
a cup of mixed shredded cheese


Preparation Methods:
Spread the store brought pizza dough on the pizza pan evenly pressing the edge firmly.



Spread the spicy spinach spread evenly as the base for the pizza.


Add the mixed shredded cheese.


Add the diced red onions and sliced olives.

Spread cubed tomatoes and diced green capsicums and add more mixed shredded cheese for the final touch at the same time making sure you don't overload the pizza with too many toppings as the pizza tends to get soggy.


Preheat the oven to 475 F for at least 30 minutes or an hour. Bake the pizza until the crust is browned and the cheese is golden about 10-15 minutes. If you like ,towards the end of the cooking time sprinkle on a little more cheese.




Comments