Spicy Home-Made Chicken Burger With French Fries

Whenever I get free time or just to relax my mind normally I will watch food network esp Rachael's 30 Minutes Meal. I'm a great fan of her as she also like to play with her ingredients just like me.She always like to make her own burger mixing different kinds of meats and she can make burger patties with anything she gets her hands on. I was so engrossed in her burger making skills and want to try it out. One morning out of the blue moon my son mentioned that he wants me to prepare burger at home for breakfast and I was really happy that at last I got a chance to show my talent in making burgers.I'm making a Spicy Chicken burger with French Fries with a different twist..I was keeping my hands across while my hubby had his first bit...show a big smile on his face..I have done it..done it.I was so happy that didn't know that I was jumping with joy..would like to share my happiness with all my fellow bloggers and well wishes...please try out the recipe and drop your comments

Spicy Home-Made Chicken Burger With French Fries


Ingredients

Serving Size: 4

2 large size potatoes
salt and pepper
Wash the dirt off the potatoes and cut them into 1-inch thick strips and drop them into a bowl of water mixed with 2tbsp of lime juice and salt. Leave them aside for 30 minutes. Drain the potatoes strips and pat them dry on a kitchen towel. Heat a large wok with vegetable oil..once heated, fry the potatoes strips until golden brown. Remove and sprinkle with salt and pepper leave aside.

1 lb minced chicken breast
3 garlic cloves finely minced
1 large finely chopped onions
1tsp salt
3tbsp crushed tomato puree
1tsp cumin powder
1tbsp chilli powder
1tsp grama masala
1tsp onion powder
1tbsp crushed chilli flask
1/4 cup shredded mixed cheese

Preparation Method for Chicken Patties:

Coat a pan with 2tbsp olive and saute all the ingredients mentioned above expect the chicken and cheese. In a large bowl add the minced chicken,sauteed ingredients and cheese. Mix them really well and leave to marinate for 2 hours.

Score the meat into even portions with the side of your hand and shape each portion into patties, and place them on a hot tava. Cook them 5 minutes one each side slightly brown. Arrange the patties on a non-stick tray and grilled them for 15 minutes on each side at 350°C


4 small focaccia breads cut into half
lettuce leaves
4 slice of pepper Jack cheese
thickly sliced tomatoes
thickly sliced onions
buttermilk ranch

Toast the focaccia breads on the tava for 5 minutes. Spread butter evenly on the bread and place a slice of peeper jack cheese on the bottom of the bread and top with lettuce,tomatoes,onions. chicken patty with a dollop of the buttermilk ranch.
Place the assembled burger in the grill for 10 minutes at 350°C to melt the cheese. Well pepper jack cheese will taste better if it's melted. Serve the Spicy Chicken Burger with the French Fries.


Comments

Indu said…
Looks great. I would like to try it with veggies of course.