French Toast

French Toast
What's the most tempting breakfast better than French toast on weekends? Just image thick slices of old bread soaked in mixture of beaten eggs with milk and cinnamon, toasted in a frying pan, and served with butter and maple syrup,which is the quickest and easiest breakfast especially for kids.To make the good French toast -the bread slices should be thickly sliced or else it tends to get mushy and fall apart when soaked in milk mixture if it's thinly sliced.I normally like to have bread for breakfast and French toast is my favorite. Whenever I feel hungry these toast will be what I would be munching away shamelessly.Now these have become the favorite of both my kids and we all enjoy making these in weekends for breakfast but the worst part is when I have to clean the kitchen-a messy kitchen would take me more than 30 minutes to clean but making these toast is much easier..with kids in kitchen it's always headache. Don't u guys agree with me??

Ingredients
Serving Size:5

4 eggs
2/3 cup milk
2tsp of cinnamon
10 thick slices of bread of your choice
a pinch of salt
butter
maple syrup

Prepartion Methods:
In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, and cinnamon together.Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, allowing bread to soak up some of the mixture. Melt some butter over a large skillet on medium high heat. Add as many slices of bread onto the skillet as will fit at a time. Fry until brown on both sides, flipping the bread when necessary.Serve hot with butter, maple syrup.


Comments

Anonymous said…
சூப்பர் பிரெஞ்சு டோஸ்ட் சரஸ்வதி..நான் அதிக நாட்கள் காலையில் இந்த டோஸ்ட் தான் செய்வேன்..நான் சுத்த சைவம் என்பதால் முட்டை சேர்க்காமல் செய்வேன்..நன்றி..



அன்புடன்,

அம்மு.
Urmi said…
I often prepare french toast as it is my favourite. Lovely description with nice photo.
Chitra said…
Looks nice, never tried or tasted ..
Priya Suresh said…
I love this toast, feel like preparing immediately...yumm!
Lavanya Siva said…
HI Sarasvathy. Great recipe. The fresh toast looks prefect. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your wonderful comments. You too have a wonderful place here. I really enjoyed my time reading your recipes. Great clicks too. Keep visiting my website

www.spice-india.com
Priya dharshini said…
hey..first time in ur blog..romba nalla erukku..kitchen cleaning is more heactic than cooking..i agree with u