Banaan Dosai

Banana Dosai

Ingredients:

Serving Size:4

4 bananas, mashed
1 egg
1/4 sugar
1/4tsp cardamom powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 glass milk
1 cup dosai

Fillings:
4 bananas
1/4 cup honey
a pinch of cinnamon powder
1/4 cup brown sugar

Preparation Methods:
Beat the egg well and to this, add sugar, milk and mashed bananas. These ingredients can also be mixed in a blender. Add the blended mixture and the remaining ingredients to the batter. Mix well and keep aside.
In a small bowl add all the ingredients listed in filling and mix well.These filling can be omitted but I just love these filling in my dosai.Heat the tava well and pour a spoonful of batter in the centre,spread with the back of the spoon to a thin round. Pour a tsp of ghee. Flip over for few seconds, then flip back -add a spoonful of the fillings. and fold them like masala doasi.Remove from tava and serve hot with tamarind chutney. Believe me the sweetness of the banana and tangy taste of the chutney is just..out of the world..


Comments

Padhu said…
Banana dosa sounds new to me .Nice clicks!
Nithya said…
Wow this is yummy.. :) After reading the name alone, I thought it was going to be vazhaka dosai.. but this one is so exciting. :)
Tina said…
Its new to me..Sounds great.
my kitchen said…
Different recipe.Looks good.
Priya Suresh said…
Dosa looks wonderful Sara..