Curry Leave Coconut Thokku

Curry Leave Coconut Thokku
All my blogger friends are amazing cooks with delicious and mouth-watering recipe which can swept anyone off the feet. Tina Noble of kaipunyam.com is one of them who has very tempting collection of recipe especially her way in preparing chicken. I was first introduced to her blog by friend of mine who wanted me to prepare her chicken dishes for her. Recently she post a chutney recipe in her blog : Chammanthi Podi and it was really very good. I just loved the color and the texture of the podi.Long back I have tasted it in our family friend's home which differs from Tina's. I have made the same recipe with slight changes. She has dry roasted the ingredients and powder it. I have add some coconut oil and roasted the ingredients and grind to coarsely paste and tamper it with mustard and channal dal.Thanks for sharing the recipe with us Tina and will try more of your recipe soon!!!


Comments

Mythreyi Dilip said…
Flavorful chammanthi podi:)
Namitha said…
Yummilicious..just need some curd and this for rice...
simplyfood said…
Interesting spice mixture.
Priya Suresh said…
Very delicious combination...
Rachana said…
Delicious Combination!
Vrinda said…
Nice chutney podi,gr8 with idli..yumm
Hayley said…
very good chutney podi..very colourful pic..

cheers

Joy Of Cooking
Unknown said…
The podi looks so delicious and very healthy too.
Gita Jaishankar said…
Hi Saras....this podi sounds interesting and flavorful :)
Sarah Naveen said…
I love this chutney powder//Simply superb with steaming rice..yummy yumm
Unknown said…
i want to try the karavepillai podi from a long time...addition of coconut sounds good..
Kalai said…
Nice one..I love all kinds of podi, though never tried with coconut.
Urmi said…
Unique and interesting recipe. Chutney looks very nice and yummy.
Unknown said…
Long since I dropped by your blog. Did not find time. You have so many amazing recipes. This podi sounds great with rice.
Rohini said…
Looks really inviting dear... Love the color of the podi!
Thank u so much girls and all the credit goes Tina Noble of Kaipunyam.com.It's her recipe and I add a few ingredients to suit my taste..Tina dear thanks ma...
Sushma Mallya said…
Thats a nice recipe, will surely try this one..
Tina said…
Spicy and aromatic thokku...
It's ur recipe Tina and came out really well..Thanks once again:)