Grilled Chicken On a Stick

Grilled Chicken on A Stick
It's quite sometime since I last posted my recipe as I wasn't feeling well due to frequently climate changes in Dallas. One day is torching hot and then suddenly below temperature.I prepare this recipe few weeks ago when I was in good mood as I have mentioned that my hubby dear got me a new grilling pan. Actually I want to prepare some satay a Malaysian where meats are grilled or barbecued over a wood or charcoal fire, then served with various spicy seasonings.Some of the ingredients were not available in my pantry at that moment so I have prepared grilled chicken instead.I will be back with another favorite dish of mine from my kitchen to your soon.Please bear with me if I haven't visit your blogs. I will try to keep tabs with all blogs as much as possible..see ya and have a great weekend and cooking friends!!!

Ingredients
Serving Size: 5
2tbsp paprika powder
1tbsp chillie powder
2tbsp chicken masala powder
salt to taste
1tbsp black pepper powder
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
2tbsp lime juice
2tbsp olive oil
2tbsp red wine or vinegar
3 boneless skinless chicken breast sliced into strips
15 bamboo skewers (soaked in water several hours)

Preparation Methods:

In a large bowl combine the first 9 ingredients and stir well. Slice the chicken breast lengthwise into thick pieces and skewer the chicken slices onto the bamboo sticks and place into a zip lock bag.
Pour the marinade into the bag and place in refrigerator for one hour (or overnight).Grill over a medium fire for four minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve warm with your choice of sauce.

Comments

shahana said…
ur grilled chicken looks perfect with some salads
Sarah Naveen said…
I m drooling,i m drooling..i m drooling...
Looks so mouthwatering!!!
Vrinda said…
I am not eating chicken now a days,u r tempting me with these yummy pics..looks too good
wow looks so mouth watering.... a perfect one for summer grilling...
Mythreyi Dilip said…
Yummy grilled chicken sticks da, feel like grabbing all:)
Deepti said…
very tempting recipe...first time here frm IHM...u hv a nice blog n yummy recipes...m following u.

http://dipskitchen.blogspot.com
grilled chicken looks perfect...
Feel better dear!
Bergamot said…
The sticks looks delicious
Shama Nagarajan said…
delicious chicken sticks...take care dear
Sushma Mallya said…
looks mouthwatering,just so yummy
Tina said…
Wow delicious and tempting chicken....
TREAT AND TRICK said…
Hi...first visit here, you have great blog with interesting recipes, this chicken looks perfect and nice photo too..
Easy comfy way to eat, a wonderful starter too!!! Love the color!!!

http://memoryarchieved.blogspot.com
my kitchen said…
Perfect chicken,makes me hungry
Afner Hernandez said…
Hello That chicken looks really good! the red sauce makes me real hungry!
Excellent blog with excellent recipes! I m a fan!

I have started my own amateur blog if you guys want to check it out:

http://cucharaoriginal.blogspot.com/
Neetz said…
woww.. yummy dear... first timehere and following u now :)..when u get time do drop by on
http://neetzkitchen.blogspot.com/

Luv
Neethu
Cool Lassi(e) said…
Hey,
Love the grilled chicken. First time here. Love your spot. Will be visiting more often.