Fried Noodles With Vegetables

Fried Noodles With Vegetables
I just simply love noodles with a touch of Indian Chinese fusion cooking. I hardly know anyone who doesn't relish Indo-Chinese food. These are commonly found in may restaurant and seems to be on the hit list among people especially kids. Whenever I go to any restaurant I normally find youngest ordering these Indo-Chinese fusion food compared to local Indian food.A bowl of healthy noodles loaded with yummy vegetables is never easy to NO at all. I really got mad at the sight of dosas and iddlies after coming back to India but I just really love them so much:) Ha haa!!! I'm mad right??? Anyway back to my recipe: Lengthy curly noodles tossed with tons of colorful vegetables with the touch of soy sauce really make this dish special at any time.

Ingredients
Serving Size:4

1 cup of cooked Hakka noodles or any kind of ur choice
1 cup chopped baby bok choy
1 red capsicum sliced
1/2 cup baby corns sliced lengthwise
1/2 cup oyster mushrooms
1 clove minced
1tbsp peanut oil
2tbsp soy sauce
2tbsp a mild sweet chill sauce
1 cup sliced panner
1tsp chilli powder
1/2tsp turmeric powder
1/2tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
1tbsp butter
1tbsp ginger juice

Preparation Methods:
Heat the butter in a wok -stir fry the panner piece with chilli,turmeric and pepper powder. Keep aside. In the same wok add the peanut-fry the garlic followed by all the vegetable. Add some salt and cook the vegetable until tender.Now add all the sauce and stir well. Finally add the noodles and the panner. Drizzle the ginger juice and mix well. Transfer to a serving platter.

Comments

divya said…
looks yummy and delicious..
Sushma Mallya said…
yummy...cant resist noodles...
I am ready to have this for dinner dear...

Tasty Appetite
Sunitha said…
I used to always order flat noodles some time back. The dish looks great.
Urmi said…
Noodles is my all time favourite. I can have at any time. Looks yummy and tempting.
Rumana Rawat said…
U have a very good space and all the recipes are so delicious:)
Sushma Mallya said…
Hi sara,For home made cream v need to use full fat milk, then boil it and allow it to cool,a thick layer of fat or cream will be formed,take out that layer and store it, repeat the same twice or thrice....and store it in the refrigerator..for one litre milk you get around 1/4 cup cream...you can use fresh cream also which is avaliable...i hope you try out the recipe and like it...
Namitha said…
This is a perfect dinner for me...yumm
Priya Suresh said…
Am drooling rite now here, very tempting noodles..yummm!
Lovely.. Indo Chinese food anytime..

Thanks for visiting my space Saras.


CHeers
Sandhya
Sandhya's Kitchen
Jaleela Kamal said…
How are saraswathi.
happy pongal