Sweet Corn Soup

OMG she's back again!!! I thought she has given up trying new recipe once she's back from USA but but....nope not again.That's the outburst of kitchen as I'm back to cooking sphere and they have started complain as they used to back in USA...This is my first recipe after I shifted back from USA. It's none other than-Sweet Corn Soup. My son kind of got addicted to the taste of the soup ever-since he came to India. Whenever we visit any restaurant in CBE the first item to be order will be a bowl of Sweet Corn Soup.

Sweet Corn Soup

Serving Size:5
Ingredients:

2 cups fresh sweet corn kernels
1/3 cup cooked corn kernels
1 cups milk
7 cups water
2 tbsp corn flour
2tbsp chopped garlic
1tbsp butter
1 egg white
salt to taste
chopped spring onion

Preparation Methods:
Combine the milk, water and 2 sweet corn, and boil until corn is cooked.Take a little of the cooked sweet corn, about half a cup, and blend it mildly. Heat a wok - add the butter and saute the chopped garlic and the 1/3 cup corn for 5 minutes. Pour in the corn mixture and stir well. As the soup starts to boil add the egg white and remove from flame. Serve hot with chopped spring onion and pepper powder.

Comments

Shubha Ravikoti said…
Welcome back chef :) nice recipe. Hope u r settled back in india. Ur soup looks delish and is my favorite too. I make. It without egg.
Chitra said…
Welcome back.Soup looks yummy with the bun . pass me here :)
Priya Suresh said…
Thats a comforting bowl of delicious soup,makes me drool..
Prema said…
yummy and delicious soup...
divya said…
Omg, thats a delicious soup,soooo tempting and loving it.
Suman Singh said…
First time here..u have a lovely space with great recipes!
Soup looks hearty and comforting..thanks for sharing!
Lovely soup...a comforting meal!!Looks so yum!
Wonderful soup sara.. nice to see u again.
Vikis Kitchen said…
Welcome back dear. I am also a bit sluggish :) Soup looks super...This is one soup I too never get bored of. I have never tried it from scratch and stick to that readymade pouch:) Will definitely try yours soon. Thanks for my favorite recipe.
Fitted kitchen said…
Yummy...can not imagine that how much it will tasty but its my favourite soup. Thanks for shearing. Nice picture.
Tummy tuck said…
I love this soup. Its look delicious. I like this soup for my health and Its spicy and yummy.
Taste of Saras Kitchen said…
Thank u so much for support dears:)