Mini Cupcakes

Mini Cupcakes
To be frank with you folks I'm really not sure for how long this recipe has being lay idle in my folder. Perhaps I really need wake up and look thru each and every recipe snaps in folder. I...should I say I or we prepare this mouth-watering simply cupcake from my Secondary school Home-Economic book with help of my school friend Ms Choo. I have lost contact with her but she was one of very close friend during my school days. She is very good in decorating things and give mind blowing ways in plating out the food. The snaps were taken by her and I have give life to it by adjusting the color exposure using photo gallery. Ms Choo if you happen to come across my blog thank u so much for the helping me with the preparation and also for giving me a copy of the snaps..I hereby wish all my fellow bloggers "A Prosperous Deppavali ". Will be back with another mouth-watering dish from my kitchen to yours soon ...take care and have great celebration with your loved ones:) 

Serving Size: Makes about 24 cupcakes

Ingredients:
250g unsalted butter, softened
250g caster sugar
250g self-raising flour
pinch of salt
4 medium eggs
4 tablespoons milk
muffin tins, lined with paper cases
1 packet of mixed dried fruit

 Preparation Methods:
Pre-heat the oven to 190°C. Add the butter into a bowl and beat it until softened. Add the sugar, flour, salt, eggs and milk and whisk until the mixture is smooth.Add about 1tbsp of the mixed fruits to the paper case. Use ice-cream scoop divide the mixture between all the paper cases.Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or til the cupcakes are a light golden color. Remove the tin from the oven. Leave the cupcakes to cool in the tins for a few minutes, then transfer them removing the paper case to a serving plate the fruit-side on top.

Comments

Happy diwali to also! cakes look very inviting!
Reshmi Mahesh said…
Yummy looking cake...Happy diwali..
Anonymous said…
Hi Saras
How r u doing? I'm also doing great here..Time really flies la...I never realize that u still safe keep those snaps..it was really fun messing up the your kitchen with u mom looking at us angrily...we both accidental broke that tea set rite?? Anyway I will send my contact number nad will meet if u have plans coming to S'pore la...tc

CHR
Ms Choo
Cup cakes luks great dear.Spongy and well presented.Luv it
Unknown said…
interesting dear :)
http://priyasnowserving.blogspot.com/search/label/Blog%20Anniversary%20Giveaways%20on%20going
Alpana said…
Cupcakes look yum & the presentation is even more yummy......
mdp1517 said…
I probably have the same Home Economics book... But cannot remember my teacher;s name.
I need to get it out... I remember baking butterfly cupcakes in class.
Thanks for bringing back those memories... What r u planning to bake for Deepavali? Kueh tarts and sugee?
divya said…
Hmm, looks so delicious and lovely cupcakes...
Anonymous said…
Couldnt resist asking this... some photos looks like captured from a book ?