Summer Splash

Summer Splash
I'm not kidding folks...seriously I don't drink:D Most people doesn't believe me and I don't know why. For the first time I taste red wine and immediately got sick and vomit. I happened to go for a cruise with my sis and friend Vasu to now-where.meaning the cruise liner will stop in the middle of the deep sea for 3 days.That was my first and last...never again I'm going to embrace myself in crowd but I love mock tails.I prepare this Summer Splash for my kids few weeks ago.Essentially a mock tail is any cocktail without the alcohol.

Serving size: 4

Ingredients:
4 oz pomegranate juice
4 dash grenadine syrup
16 oz orange juice
16 oz pineapple juice
few pomegranate
lime slices
few mint leaves
Cube soda

Preparation Methods:

Fill a collins glass with ice. Add the cube soda. Fill with equal parts of orange and pineapple juice. Add a dash of grenadine, and garnish with lime slices,mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.

Comments

Shama Nagarajan said…
super drink!!! are u still in cbe?
Anonymous said…
Hi Shama how r u doing? I'm still in CBE but going to S'pore for a short trip..

Taste of Saras Kitchen
http://bsaraswathy.blogspot.com/
Sushma Mallya said…
Beautiful blend of ingredients...looks yumm:)
Faseela said…
awesome drink.........wonderful combo
Priya Suresh said…
Super refreshing drink, looks fabulous..
divya said…
looks soo fabulous...
Reshmi Mahesh said…
Beautiful color...drink seems yummy too
Urmi said…
Lovely combo. The drink looks refreshing, yummy and I liked your beautiful presentation. The doll is so cute.
Anzz said…
Awesome combo, lovely colors. Will make a lovely drink for christmas.
VM said…
Lovely colorful drink...
Sobha Shyam said…
what a lovely drink, nice clicks..love the color..
Rachana said…
Delicious drink. Love the lovely colour of the drink.
Christy Gerald said…
Appetizingly colourful Splash.Luv it