French Beans Fry In Chinese Style
Well I guess it's being quite sometime since I showed up in blogging world. To be frank I was held up with tons of job load and could find the time to sit in-front of the pc at all. Seriously I'm trying my best to catch and return back soon with all the yummy flavors from my kitchen to yours. Today I'm sharing with all a very simple stir-fry which can be fixed up in seconds and healthy too. hope u guys will try them out in your kitchen and let me know the outcome. Till then take care and enjoy cooking!!!

Ingredients:
Serving Size:4
1 cup  baby french beans
2 tbsp peanut oil
5 cloves of garlic minced
1 large onion thinly sliced
1tbsp rice wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp light soy sauce

Preparation Methods:
Trim both ends of green beans and rinse well under running water. Boil a pot of hot water and add a little salt and blench the beans for 5 minutes-drained and keep aside.Heat the wok or a heavy frying pan over high heat for 1-2 minutes.Add the oil and add the garlic and onion . Cook for 20-30 seconds and then add the beans. Allow the beans cook for a minute and then add all the seasonings.  Cook till the beans crisps and serve.


Comments

Faseela said…
wow....lovely frech beans fry...yummy
Shama Nagarajan said…
delicious dear...inviting you to join street party food event in my blog.
Unknown said…
Good to see your post after a long time...I make similar kind of stir fry..looks yumm..
Priya Suresh said…
Yummy and my kind of food.
simple stir-fried bean always taste good!
Subhie Arun said…
yummy n lovely beans!stir fry alwiz good
Prema said…
wow i love chinese stir fry,really healthy way of cooking...