Green Chillie Stir-Fried Chicken


Green Chillie Stir-Fried Chicken
Phewww...the last few months have been a tough in my part and I have completely lost touch with my kitchen. To make things worst one another fells sick very often due to dramatic climate conditions. Either shine whole day with the hot rays of the sun making one feel sweaty nor rain non-stop. May has being a happening moth so far.Both in good ways and bad. But we won't discuss the bad. I am trying to be in peace with the fact that --"If things are not in my control, I better not break my head trying to control them"Sometime when I sit down to write I tend to have a guilty feeling. Am I being totally honest here ? Am I portraying only a slice of my life here ?



Before I write even one more sentence I just confuse that all the upcoming recipes in my blog you guys read on are those laying in my draft for quite sometimes. Since I haven't really done anything special so I have decided to clear up all my waiting recipes to be posted. Today I would like to share a Chicken recipe which I prepared for my hubby and his friend for lunch.


Ingredients
Serving Size: 4 Persons

Green Chillie Paste:
1/2 cup green chillies
1tbsp butter
3tbsp garlic paste
salt to taste

Add 1tbsp of oil and fry all the ingredients for few minutes. Allow it to cool and grind to a fine paste. Keep aside.

3 chicken breast sliced thinly
15 green chillie slit lengthwise
1/4 cup finely minced garlic pods
1tbsp soy sauce

Preparation Methods:
In large bowl add the chicken pieces and mix well with the grind paste and allow it marinate for a day in the fridge. Heat a wok with 2tbsp of oil and add the minced garlic pods and fry til fragrant. Then add the green chille and fry till it become soft. Add the marinated chicken. Cook til the meat becomes tender. Serve with fried rice or plain steam rice.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Saraswathy,

I represent Hudson Canola oil, a brand recently launched in India and specifically suited to both Indian cooking and health. Since you actively cook and blog, especially about Indian food, I would love to send you a free 1 litre sample pack.

Please fill this form ( http://dilkidukaan.com/contact2.html) to receive your sample.

This is an "invitation only" sampling program carefully crafted to reach out to avid home cooks such as you who spend hours cooking, mastering techniques and publishing their content online. Keeping this in mind, we request you to refrain from sharing the form link with family or friends or on any public forum.

Looking forward to a hearty and healthy association.

Cheers,

Sonam

Disclaimer: This sampling program is only valid for participants based in India