Mayo Chicken in Phyllo Cups

Mayo Chicken In  Phyllo Cups


At time I have these weird thought of finding myself debating with myself- and this time with my brain. Trust me it happens when I tend to be too stressed out.

Myself: Do you think it's a blessing being a housewife ðŸ¤”

Brain: Huh!! You asking me after 15 years. 

Myself: Oh come answer me - " Yes or No".

Brain: Well it's a blessing in disguise. 


Anyway I'm not sure whether it's a blessing or not but it's a matter of perd "unmotivated," but what's it like to actually be one?  Since we own a restaurant back in my hometown  I was like going in between run the restaurant and pursuing my career job. I end up managing the restaurant when my dad got health issues. After my marriage I found myself hopelessly bored to tears, watching way too much television, and not knowing what I was supposed to be doing as a housewife but -A favorite parts of being a housewife are being able to be my own boss and to set my own schedule. I don’t like feeling trapped by some else’s timetable.


With plentiful of time on hand I turned my direction towards my passion in cooking and got so wrapped up with blogging world. Something which don't regret at all. I don't think of myself as a talent cook but can prepare some awesome tasty food to my dining table.

As I have repeatedly telling myself that I should show some interest in getting my hands more on baking and desert. Few weeks ago I had some guests over and brought a few packets of Phyllo cups from Kroger. Endless chatting and watching horror movies made me forget all abt these cups stacked up in fridge occupying unwanted spaces. Since my daughter is so fond of pastries and cakes I wanted to surprise her with some kind of snack. 


I also had some left over grilled chicken. What a combination it will create "Mayo Chicken Spread in a Phyllo Cups "😋😋😋😋yum!!!!Lets sip some brewed tea with these crispy mayo chicken cups in the comfort of my cozy home enjoying the chilled weather. It's a blessing to be a housewife indeed🤗

Ingredients 
Serving Size: 30 cups

2 packets Phyllo cups
1 cup shredded grilled chicken
1 medium red onion chopped finely
1/2 cup chopped cucumbers 
1/4 cup chopped pickles
1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
1/4 cup chopped celery 
3 tbsp mayonnaise 
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp pepper powder
Salt to taste 
Shredded cheese 

Preparation Methods:
Preheat the oven yo 350 F. In a large bowl add all the ingredients except the cheese . Mix and season the ingredients well. Arrange the Phyllo cups on a baking trap and scoop 1 tbsp of the filling into the cups. Add some cheese to each cups and bake for 8- 10 minutes. Garish with more if desired


Comments