Thai Red Curry Paste (Vegetarian Version)

Thai Red Curry Paste (Vegetarian Version)



If you're a fan of Thai food, making your own Thai Red Curry from the scratch is a must try at least once in your life . This is truly restaurant quality food made right in your kitchen top. I have tried quite a few Things Red Curry pastes recipes and finally nailed tis as its liked by my family and friends. Preparing Thai Curry has became my signature dish whenever I have friends around. Today I'm sharing the Vegetarian version of the curry paste by omitting shrimp paste and fish sauce. My love for Thai food knows no bounds and its like love affair that started when I was a teenager and  I hv never looked back since. My biggest challenged has always been to make it myself from scratch at home and recently nailed the recipe that 's liked by family.


Thai Red Curry With Vegetables

The easiest and most flavorful home made Thai Red Curry Paste you will never make in just 30 minutes! It taste just like the restaurant version, except 100 times better and cheaper. And you that you can always make substitutions to your taste bud. 

Ingredients for the paste:
1/2 tbsp grounded coriander
1/2 tbsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp black pepper
15 dried chillies soaked in hot water for 15 minutes
2 kaffir leaves
1 lemon grass chopped coarsely
5 shallots chopped
1 whole clove garlic 
1tsp fresh coriander steams
1tbsp fresh chopped galangal
1tbsp chopped ginger

Preparation Method:
Heat 3 tbsp of peanut oil and saute all the ingredients .Sean with with salt and grind to paste once cooled. Stir airtight glass jar and paste stays fresh for a week.



Comments